Have you thought about...10 questions every startup needs to answer.
10 Startup Questions
If you don’t know the answers to these 10 questions, call me. I can help. These are the issues that will make or break your startup, even if you’ve been in business a while.
- What problem are you solving? Why do people want or need what you’re selling?
- Will people pay for your solution?
- How will you stand out from the crowd?
- Is your product or service easy to understand, or does it take a lot of explaining?
- How much will it cost to produce your product or provide your service?
- What will you charge?
- How much money do you need to launch?
- Will you have enough cash to pay your bills until you become profitable?
- Are you maximizing all possible revenue streams?
- If you’re looking for investors (or a bank loan), how will you convince them you’ll succeed?