1. Flexible foundation
3. Focus on the good stuff
4. All in plain English
Teaches students the vocabulary and fundamentals of entrepreneurship in easy-to-understand plain English.
5. Google & Microsoft compatible
Easy to use with Google Docs & Sheets as well as Microsoft Word & Excel.
Get the Most Out of Class Time
Ebook readings and worksheets introduce fundamentals, so you can use classroom time to focus on the most important parts of entrepreneurship, including:
- Design thinking
- The hands-on work of building and pitching a real business
- Clear and concise chapters presented in a linear, step-by-step format.
- No unnecessary buzzwords or industry jargon.
- Chock-full of real life examples that clearly explain the HOWs and WHYs behind building a growing business.
Worksheets & Templates
- One worksheet paired with each chapter.
- Perfect for homework assignments.
- Financials templates include simple formulas already built in.
Wharton grad and startup expert Diane Tarshis doesn’t simply TELL students how to launch a business, she SHOWS them by walking students through the process step-by-step.
Diane has been advising early-stage entrepreneurs for decades. Her work has helped countless entrepreneurs launch successful businesses and secure funding. It also carries a hefty price tag. Distilling Your Dream is Diane’s low-cost/high-result solution for any entrepreneur who has a great idea but a limited budget – and now it’s available for the classroom!
This kit is where Diane shares all of her experience and insights – she doesn’t hold back a single thing – giving students the very same guidance she gives her clients. Her education edition offers exactly the same experience as the professional edition, plus a handful of expanded vocabulary explanations.